Our Herringbone rug is the seagrass sister of our Pyramid sisal rug. The textural stripes and weave create a stylish yet subtle rug. This rug is effortlessly chic, in a coastal kind of way. It's very versatile and can suit any room of your house - from outdoor entertaining, through to the dining and lounge room.
Seagrass has a ‘waxy coat’ and although allowing water molecules to enter, dyes and other stains have difficultly penetrating. Its a great product for high transit areas and is washable.
- Tiger eye style weave
- 1 cm size of each knot
- 1 cm thickness with binding
- 1.6 cm thickness with underlay
- 3 cm wide black cotton binding with latexbacking
- 3 cm wide natural jute binding with latexbacking
- Folded edges with underfelt backing
For more information on these rug finishes, check out our Style page